Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dog Sledding II

Oh look at the nose taking a sniff at freedom. I know it is not cruel but it looks like it. Oh how do I value my freedom to go and to be where I choose to be.

A little pigeon - have not seen these little fellows in a while - thought they went down south. He picked up bits and pieces of dog food...

So cute.


Ready to be put in front of a sled and to go.


Before take off - our NZ guide puts the dogs in front of the sled.



Naomi on the left and Captain on the right. She is so tiny and he is so big.



The dogs had to poo and pee a lot. I did not expect that. But man when the little dog came down to poo and the momentum of the others just carried her on. A hilarious sight.


Magnificent.



We did the Great Divide Tour. 1 1/2 - 2 hours with the chance to be behind the sled for a little bit. Awsome.


Nik and I on the sled. It was not cold but the speed made it cold. Nik was definitely better isolated then I and it was comfy to have him in front.

No comments:

Post a Comment