Thursday, April 1, 2010

Flight Vegas - Dallas - Austin

Time to leave lively Vegas. Yes - there are Slot Machines at the airport.
What a bird - only in the states one would find something like this.

The strip seen from air.

Little parcels and squares.
I like tidy - but I prefer naturally grown city's.
With crooked and funny streets.



As far as the eye can see.



Not too sure what this is. It might be Colorado River ending in the lake formed by Hoover dam but I am not sure.



It sure is beautiful. Looks like a batik work to me.



The brown band of the Colorado river winding it's way.



Strange squares in the middle of a mountain range.




And magnificent Mountains once again.



As far as the eye can see.


Love the meandering of this river.



From hot Nevada over cold and icy somewhere.



Around Dallas - Dallas surprised me. The city seem quite small. Even though it might be I got that wrong since the airport is massive.



WOW! The Rockies? And the wide plains...




My first impression of Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment