Monday, March 15, 2010

The Scent of spring

On the road again...
The Rocky's come in sight,

So magnisifent exspecially from air!

Pristine - eternal ice beauty?!


F*uck yeah! :)


A river?


Row after row after row...


Somewhere down their is Lake Louise! Sniff Sniff!!!


...



Made my way to Vancouver and am well. I got the bus in Lake Louise and the plane in Calgary without any trouble. Met a funny Indian guy on the plane and we chatted during the whole flight. Fellow is from Mumbai. Here to set something up for Telus to bill customers for mobile phone use. His first trip out of India. So cute his excitement was – himself unfortunately not that much. ;) That’s the way Yoda would put it. J Coming back to Vancouver was a trip down the memory line. Things changed – but coming back made me think of my trip form Oz coming over first. How miserable I was. How grey cold and poor the city seemed to be. How the water squished in my ripped shoe soles with every step. First thing I decided was I had to much damned stuff. So heavy. Through some little things out. Phu!


Pretty!





This time around Vancouver made a much better impression. It is warmer than my last destination - so lively. Thousands of cherry trees blossom all over town – love it. Strolled down to the beach. Oh the first time seeing the Ocean again after a long year without it! I love it - I need it. I realized for sure wherever I settle the Ocean shall not be far from it… Went to a lovely Asian place for dinner. Yellow curry – yumyum! I am so happy – so excited about my trip even though I am slightly uncomfortable. Being out of my usual surroundings...



Awe!


Home security at the US Border.
Argh. One can be doing one's job serious without being mean! Some get that some do not. The first officer I had contact with behaved like the tough guy and you could tell he enjoyed to intimidate people! Grrrr.

Seattle Airport. Went down from Vancouver by bus. Funny faces ey?!


Yes Baby - my company - maybe my plane?


A sea of marshmallow...


As child I dreamt of walking on the clouds - how they would be soft and smell good...



Getting close to San Fran.


San Fran.


Golden Gate Bridge from air!!!


Again. ;)


Downtown.


The Bay.


Hazy close up of Downtown.



The Bay.



Interesting shape.


A bendy river...

No comments:

Post a Comment